Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I was gonna make a thread about this shit… maybe I look trustworthy or some shit but don’t a day go by without a person asking me for direction

I be feeling weird when I have a day when someone don’t ask me for direction

You should get a scar or a chipped tooth or something. Can't be out here looking all friendly and helpful and shit.

If you can make some time outta your day, pray for the city of New Orleans
Negro I'm from there. Lol.
Just asking what you're referring to.
Latest thing I read was about this father setting fire to this house where his 3 kids stayed. Locked the kids inside while the mama was at work.
Then this pussy tried to either kill himself or fake his death. He's been arrested.

Negro I'm from there. Lol.
Just asking what you're referring to.
Latest thing I read was about this father setting fire to this house where his 3 kids stayed. Locked the kids inside while the mama was at work.
Then this pussy tried to either kill himself or fake his death. He's been arrested.
Damn shame right

🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

So I’m at church and I found out that a girl that was interested in me just had a baby. To think, if I gave her the time of day, she would have let me smash. Oh well

Last edited:
@SneakDZA just because you and your possible children are trash at a sport don’t mean everybody else’s children are.

I’ll have my son come dunk on your ass. I’ll take care of the rest. Boy.

LMAO what the hell did I do and what exactly are we talking about?

Edit: Oh I see. I accidentally hit you with the cap instead of the ether. Now if I was feeling petty I would change it to the dookie but I'm feeling benevolent today.

Last edited:
Damn

Michael Irving son is currently in jail and is going to clear the air in 45 days when he's free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back