Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit looks delicious even though I don't know if its a chicken, meatball or sausage parm. Also Elzo... you're too approachable if randos are asking you to be their personal Zagat guide.
Lmao I was gonna make a thread about this shit… maybe I look trustworthy or some shit but don’t a day go by without a person asking me for direction

I be feeling weird when I have a day when someone don’t ask me for direction

I think that nigg never recovered from that Obama thing but hes taking money from the same rich cac who funded Clarence Thomas

Its wild that Cornel and Kanye are of the same tribe of fuck niggas

I don't understand hie Cornel burns all of that admiration down for nothing

So, niggas really have a problem with people taking campaign donations?

Just because dude gave money to Clarence Thomas?

I mean, I could understand if he took money from some prison industrial complex corporation or someone that's a known racist............but I don't understand how he's doing anything different than any other politician.

He's not on the Supreme Court or a judge or anything, so I don't really see what the problem is.

Clay Davis I'll take anybody's money clip.gif

I think it's a mirror reflection on how ridiculous the kids look 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, I get it........but it's just not professional.

Starting to think kids would be better off having the kind of 40-60yr old teachers my generation had growing up.

Too many young teachers in the school system.

@AP2.5 what is your favorite capri sun flavor? I am a strawberry kiwi kinda guy
Don't drink this unless I'm having a sugar low and it's the only thing around

I really only drink juice under certain circumstances. Way too much calories that I would rather get from actual food.

My daughter drinks the Honest brand of juice boxes if she has juice. A fraction of the sugar as I try to monitor her sugar and calorie intake very closely. Otherwise it's water when she's with me.

Yeah, I get it........but it's just not professional.

Starting to think kids would be better off having the kind of 40-60yr old teachers my generation had growing up.

Too many young teachers in the school system.
Again

It's a reflection. These teachers dress professional every other day in the school year. You're not making a fair assessment of the situation imo.

I'm not saying kids in middle/high school need to dress like they're going on job interviews but if someone does a parody of how you dress, and they look stupid to you, to me, it would make me think twice about how I leave the house and how I'm presenting myself to the public.

I wonder what percentage of women realize how much ammo they give to emotional predators. Like, the men among us that aren’t really interested in the sex, or notoriety, companionship, acquisition , or the dominance of women.

Dem dudes that want nothing more than to be an emotional vampire. Like, women will post suggestive shit and I understand it’s to cast a wide net with the bait that they hope attracts the fish they want.

But all it’s attracting is sharks and the fish are actually staying away cause they know about the prevalence of sharks swarming.

Them dudes get off on a bunch of women being in their phone, emotionally attached to them, while they remain emotionally distant. It’s a high for them to have women care about them while they act as though they don’t care.

But the minute the chick move towards a potential relationship where her feelings can and will be actually validated, them dudes go out of their way to keep the chick attached to them, running dude off or love bombing the chick into devoting her time to him.

Shits wild, I be seeing shit from women I like and care about as friends and be wanting to say something but I know they ain’t gone listen, cause it sound crazy, shit I be seeing be sounding crazy to people but when I see the shit I see happen I just be like

View attachment 1199185i

What you're describing applies to women more than men.

Again

It's a reflection. These teachers dress professional every other day in the school year. You're not making a fair assessment of the situation imo.

I'm not saying kids in middle/high school need to dress like they're going on job interviews but if someone does a parody of how you dress, and they look stupid to you, to me, it would make me think twice about how I leave the house and how I'm presenting myself to the public.

A more productive use of their time would be going to the school board and trying to get them to pass a dress code or have school uniforms.

Not getting likes and views on social media.

BUT...I really contemplate what my life would be like completely off the grid.

The parody made me chuckle but the video it's mocking really rustles my jimmies.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back