Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of y’all know how to watch the Colorado Buffalos game, I got a sub with YouTube tv that seems to be showing every game but the buffalos and they are playing a top 25 team. Crazy, but I can watch Appalachian State

Yall ever put any consideration that Jada Pincket is clinically mentally ill, like suffers from delusions..legitimately on some other typa shit. And will smith knows this, and is just keeping it to himself and among his family and really supports her out of the kindness of his heart cause despite all of everything, he really is that kinda nigga?

How wild would it be for that to be the case and everyone left with another Chadwick Bosman type of situation where everyone clowned without knowing the sad truth.

I think a lot of people are able to tell that Jada is mentally ill…the type of mental Illness is a different story…

Will is a trooper…he’s doing his part. Most men won’t be able to handle that much pressure so he got my respect by trying to set an example

Shit you know I’m out west

Uncle Remus but go in the daytime

Pizza
Rosati’s
Connie’s

Best Breaded Steak in the World

Ricobene’s
View attachment 1199655
Lol they caught me off guard he was like 10 pm …u know I’m on the Lake downtown so everything around here closes at 10 pm basically …. Thought about sending them to one of the deep dish spots but I figure they d get the Chicago experience at Maxwells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back