Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that nigg never recovered from that Obama thing but hes taking money from the same rich cac who funded Clarence Thomas

Its wild that Cornel and Kanye are of the same tribe of fuck niggas

Stop it bro, Cornel and Kanye are nothing alike. Cornel is just getting smacked in the face with the reality of our political system. He seems to honestly want to make a real run at the office unaffiliated with either the Dems and Reps, but is now seeing how that's nearly impossible. He left two different independent parties and is now just floundering.

His stances haven't changed though. It's not like he's out there saying anything crazy. He still is pushing for the same things he always has. He's just getting caught up in that political mire. Our system is broken. West criticized Obama and criticized Bernie, but now he's learning the hard way why they did some of the things they did.

I'm a West fan, and I wish he just gave up on this pursuit rather than continue on with it in a way that harms his own legacy.

Stop it bro, Cornel and Kanye are nothing alike. Cornel is just getting smacked in the face with the reality of our political system. He seems to honestly want to make a real run at the office unaffiliated with either the Dems and Reps, but is now seeing how that's nearly impossible. He left two different independent parties and is now just floundering.

His stances haven't changed though. It's not like he's out there saying anything crazy. He still is pushing for the same things he always has. He's just getting caught up in that political mire. Our system is broken. West criticized Obama and criticized Bernie, but now he's learning the hard way why they did some of the things they did.

I'm a West fan, and I wish he just gave up on this pursuit rather than continue on with it in a way that harms his own legacy.
There are not a 1 to 1 comparison its about ego... however whatever path they took to get there they wound up at the same place no matter each individuals intentions.... being in leauge with white supremacist is a lil departure from who he has been most of his life

There are not a 1 to 1 comparison its about ego... however whatever path they took to get there they wound up at the same place no matter each individuals intentions.... being in leauge with white supremacist is a lil departure from who he has been most of his life

I think the ego point is valid. I don't know about the white supremacist point though. Like Kanye was palling around with dudes that really believe in Nazi and racist talking points. This Crow dude is just your typical corporatist. You can say he supports white supremacy, and maybe he does, but that's because it's good for his pockets. That's different than being someone who actually believes that black people are inferior and should be treated as such.

But speaking of which, episode 50 drops next week featuring South Side Chicago’s very own Juby DaGod

AF8BF0FC-E4E9-464A-8FBB-87F776D6FAA4.jpeg

I think the ego point is valid. I don't know about the white supremacist point though. Like Kanye was palling around with dudes that really believe in Nazi and racist talking points. This Crow dude is just your typical corporatist. You can say he supports white supremacy, and maybe he does, but that's because it's good for his pockets. That's different than being someone who actually believes that black people are inferior and should be treated as such.
..the distinction between a corporatist and and a white supremacist is about the width of dental floss in most cases..

..the distinction between a corporatist and and a white supremacist is about the width of dental floss in most cases..

Nah, I can't really agree with that. For corporatists, white supremacy is just a tool. Black people are collateral damage in their quest to enrich themselves. For white supremacists, it's a core belief. Black people are their intended targets. There is a pretty big difference in how you deal with those two groups.

I think that nigg never recovered from that Obama thing but hes taking money from the same rich cac who funded Clarence Thomas

I don't understand hie Cornel burns all of that admiration down for nothing

Moorish behavior

I don't understand hie Cornel burns all of that admiration down for nothing

Man I think they felt they are smarter than the average negro or felt that they can’t reach black community and gave up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back