Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that I’m not trying to disparage female athletes. In fact my point goes to the belief that can only view female athletes as athletes. Any attempt to think of them in a sexual nature leads me to thinking of the uncleanliness of an athlete during and after performance.

I wouldnt wanna get head from a woman or be with a woman that wants me in that state. It’s just not a state the makes for a sexual appetite, in my opinion. Post physical performance or during physical performance genitalia just isn’t desirable to me.

So I can’t even think of female athletes during or post performance physical activity as sexy. Just wanted to clarify that I don’t have any issue with looking at female athletes with respect, I just can’t and don’t want to think of them in a sexual way while they indulge in physical activities.
Shit u bugging I love me a sweaty athletic chick
Used to mess w this chick who used to hoop her ass off

Great times

Keep in mind that I’m not trying to disparage female athletes. In fact my point goes to the belief that can only view female athletes as athletes. Any attempt to think of them in a sexual nature leads me to thinking of the uncleanliness of an athlete during and after performance.

I wouldnt wanna get head from a woman or be with a woman that wants me in that state. It’s just not a state the makes for a sexual appetite, in my opinion. Post physical performance or during physical performance genitalia just isn’t desirable to me.

So I can’t even think of female athletes during or post performance physical activity as sexy. Just wanted to clarify that I don’t have any issue with looking at female athletes with respect, I just can’t and don’t want to think of them in a sexual way while they indulge in physical activities.
You've never gotten sweaty during sex? What's the difference?

You've never gotten sweaty during sex? What's the difference?
You ever shit yourself away from the toilet? It was much more disgusting in that context than it is when you are in the act of shitting on the toilet, isn’t it?

Hell, while you might take a shit and get lost on your phone scrolling, perfectly ok that you’re inches above your shit in the bowl, you shit your pants and you want it off it you immediately.

There’s a time and place for everything

You ever shit yourself away from the toilet? It was much more disgusting in that context than it is when you are in the act of shitting on the toilet, isn’t it?

Hell, while you might take a shit and get lost on your phone scrolling, perfectly ok that you’re inches above your shit in the bowl, you shit your pants and you want it off it you immediately.

There’s a time and place for everything
giphy.gif

eminem-jay-z-producer-mark-the-45-king-james-has-reportedly-passed-away-1200x675.jpg

Damn, DJ Mark the 45 King gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back