Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got tk Atlanta…

These chicks always bad.
You know a chick got a Phat ass the her ass dictates how she walks.

Almost the American Santo Domingo.
More like boca chica, let me chill.🤣😂

Reactions: GNS
Just got tk Atlanta…

These chicks always bad.
You know a chick got a Phat ass the her ass dictates how she walks.

Almost the American Santo Domingo.
More like boca chica, let me chill.🤣😂
Too many BBLs out there for me I was just there and everywhere I turn BBL

I need to make the trip out there I’m a check w the Haitian homies to see if the boycott is still on
The boycott should never end. But we should keep the energy with all who treat Haiti bad.
But I get it tho.

The boycott is still in to stop niggas from taking the ladies. They ain’t slick.

But I’m villa mella it’s mostly Haitian …..so you good out there and can support

The boycott should never end. But we should keep the energy with all who treat Haiti bad.
But I get it tho.

The boycott is still in to stop niggas from taking the ladies. They ain’t slick.

But I’m villa mella it’s mostly Haitian …..so you good out there and can support
Never heard of no Villa Mella honestly I’ll look into it…. Couple of the homies be on some passport bro shit that ain’t my flavor but I ain’t been to DR in a while

It’s basically one of the places this side of the planet I ain’t touch in a minute

Never heard of no Villa Mella honestly I’ll look into it…. Couple of the homies be on some passport bro shit that ain’t my flavor but I ain’t been to DR in a while

It’s basically one of the places this side of the planet I ain’t touch in a minute
It a hood in north Santo Domingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back