Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yearsssssss
1696959744787.jpeg

Ion believe that not one bit

Either you declining to admit details like you been in or currently are in a long term relationship, or you are your types type so you don’t have to. But it definitely ain’t, you just haven’t shot a shot in years by choice.

View attachment 1192168

Ion believe that not one bit

Either you declining to admit details like you been in or currently are in a long term relationship, or you are your types type so you don’t have to. But it definitely ain’t, you just haven’t shot a shot in years by choice.
Last time I shot my shot at a dude he talked himself right out of getting anywhere with me on the first date that was a couple years ago. It's definitely been by choice. Dudes don't know how to flirt no more...

Last time I shot my shot at a dude he talked himself right out of getting anywhere with me on the first date that was a couple years ago. It's definitely been by choice. Dudes don't know how to flirt no more...
Maybe your type isn’t abundant where your are,or, your type is rare and unique. Our types are usually so desirable for us that we forgo things we do with likes or interested in. Our types compell us to step out on a ledge. If you haven’t felt that desire. Your type just may be a special kind of person, cause you’re a special kind of person.

Maybe your type isn’t abundant where your are,or, your type is rare and unique. Our types are usually so desirable for us that we forgo things we do with likes or interested in. Our types compell us to step out on a ledge. If you haven’t felt that desire. Your type just may be a special kind of person, cause you’re a special kind of person.
I wouldn't say my type is rare, but where I live does play a big role in my lack of wanting shoot my shot.

I wouldn't say my type is rare, but where I live does play a big role in my lack of wanting shoot my shot.
I feel you, I have the same issue. When I actually get to interact with my type, it’s so infrequent that its somewhat jarring, I’m dazed and wanna just enjoy it rather than muddy it with intentions. Like having a beautiful rose or butterfly that you’d rather admire than interact and disturb it. Cause you’ll ruin it in some way.

I’m not gone even front, I get sad about that sometimes. Ya mean? You’d like for what you like to be more prevalent, but to understand why is not is to also give yourself some grace. So it’s kinda bitter sweet in a way.

Do women hit on y’all? Like, how many times has a woman hit on y’all this year? And I don’t mean the type of round the way shit that women do when they want you to talk to them, or the friendly flirting women do. I’m talking bout, straight like that hit on you. Straight come out and ask if you have a girl or what are you doing later, or straight up ask you out..

Cause if you didn’t know, that’s who’s type you are. When you sit and really think about it, if it’s happened at all in the past two years. I bet you they all have something in common.

Me? Older authority figure women, type women who got their shit together and don’t need a man for nothing outside of intimacy.

I’m their type for some fucking reason, those are the only women that ever directly hit on me,, and I have no idea why it’s only these type of women.
Knew this was a germ post before seeing name

If they know you from your posting style and not even your name that means you not a NPC ass nigga and you stand out

That’s how I look at it
There are no NPCs fam, we are all humans that all live complex lives, and interact in different ways. I’m no different than anyone else here, people that choose to see me, see me because they can, same time, there are people who don’t see me, that see the people you don’t see. We are all equal.

1696964776897.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back