Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sitting here watching MNF and for some reason I get a thought that popped into my head and reminded that I once bought a male sex toy offa Amazon on a whim. Only for it to arrive and me being too big to use it. Best 40 dollars I ever spent.
Your shit only makes sense if you read it in a Theo Von accent

I’m sitting here watching MNF and for some reason I get a thought that popped into my head and reminded that I once bought a male sex toy offa Amazon on a whim. Only for it to arrive and me being too big to use it. Best 40 dollars I ever spent.
Sounds like me buying mine on a whim

That shit annoying to clean so it sits a lot

Is there a way to find out which record executives have had shares in for profit prisons like starting in 92 and beyond?

Wouldn’t be surpried if Lyor or hellor did

Cube was speaking on this a few months ago.

Basically saying that the main reason record executives only push certain types of music is to get more young people in the prison system................implying that they all had some type of ownership stake in the prison industrial complex.

The headline is misleading. They're not banning skittles. They are banning red dye 3 and some other additives. Many companies use red dye 3 such as skittles. They are just going to have to make adjustments to their products.
Real talk, they probably already got alternatives because Europe has already banned a lot of toxic shit that remains in our foods. So I'm betting that the skittles that are sold in European countries already don't have those additives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back