Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do women hit on y’all? Like, how many times has a woman hit on y’all this year? And I don’t mean the type of round the way shit that women do when they want you to talk to them, or the friendly flirting women do. I’m talking bout, straight like that hit on you. Straight come out and ask if you have a girl or what are you doing later, or straight up ask you out..

Cause if you didn’t know, that’s who’s type you are. When you sit and really think about it, if it’s happened at all in the past two years. I bet you they all have something in common.

Me? Older authority figure women, type women who got their shit together and don’t need a man for nothing outside of intimacy.

I’m their type for some fucking reason, those are the only women that ever directly hit on me,, and I have no idea why it’s only these type of women.

Do women hit on y’all? Like, how many times has a woman hit on y’all this year? And I don’t mean the type of round the way shit that women do when they want you to talk to them, or the friendly flirting women do. I’m talking bout, straight like that hit on you. Straight come out and ask if you have a girl or what are you doing later, or straight up ask you out..

Cause if you didn’t know, that’s who’s type you are. When you sit and really think about it, if it’s happened at all in the past two years. I bet you they all have something in common.

Me? Older authority figure women, type women who got their shit together and don’t need a man for nothing outside of intimacy.

I’m their type for some fucking reason, those are the only women that ever directly hit on me,, and I have no idea why it’s only these type of women.
All the time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back