Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like fully explain are immigrants a problem or not? I’m all about human rights so I haven’t had any issues with immigrants like ever. If she is an immigrant is she supposed to stay quiet
No immigrants are not a problem. The mass influx of these immigrants into NYC IS a problem. Shit is wild unstable and unorganized.

let me ask you this? Are you willing to open your home to a whole family to stay in your guest room? You got political figures suggesting homeowners to do that. Since you’re all about human rights it shouldn’t be an issue right?

Shit is a cluster fuck.

Last edited:
No immigrants are not a problem. The mass influx of these immigrants into NYC IS a problem. Shit is wild unstable and unorganized.

let me ask you this? Are you willing to open your home to a whole family to stay in your guest room? You got political figures suggesting homeowners to do that. Since you’re all about human rights it shouldn’t be an issue right?

Shit is a cluster fuck.

Obviously no but that’s not going to happen. Seems like a politician just saying shit. Can’t force somebody to open their house. All this because politicians in other states sent buses to northern cities to put pressure on Democrats. Being played.

img_6043-png.1183053

View attachment 1183055Yea we need our bread back… these ain’t serious ppl if true
EUcWoHuXgAAsvgM.jpg

They aren't even trying to hide it, anymore.

What’s the difference?
A lot of new stuff. I’m really not in the mood to explain in depth. It’s one of the better updates in my opinion.

You can watch as people leave you a voicemail. Hold the phone to other iPhones to exchange numbers. Even when I type it looks different.

A lot of new stuff. I’m really not in the mood to explain in depth. It’s one of the better updates in my opinion.

You can watch as people leave you a voicemail. Hold the phone to other iPhones to exchange numbers. Even when I type it looks different.

I can’t wait to have my phone tell me when I wake up that the update couldnt be completed and it’ll try again tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back