img_6043-png.1183053

1695718129432.jpeg Yea we need our bread back… these ain’t serious ppl if true

Attachments

• IMG_6043.png
    IMG_6043.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
Yeah social media pretty much made reunions obsolete

Concept is kinda wild too

Why would you want to see people who haven’t seen since you were 17-18 when you about to be 40? Like why would you still care?

I missed my 10 and 20 year reunion. We had an "all class" reunion/picnic this summer that I went to. Shit was cool as hell choppin' it up with folks in person that I'm already connected to on FB and catching up with a few that I wasn't connected to (but I am now).

Found out one of our old crew is down bad with mental issues via his cousin (that was also our classmate) which is why nobody's heard from dude or seen him in years. <---- that's the kind of info you get in person. That ain't on social media.

I missed my 10 and 20 year reunion. We had an "all class" reunion/picnic this summer that I went to. Shit was cool as hell choppin' it up with folks in person that I'm already connected to on FB and catching up with a few that I wasn't connected to (but I am now).

Found out one of our old crew is down bad with mental issues via his cousin (that was also our classmate) which is why nobody's heard from dude or seen him in years. <---- that's the kind of info you get in person. That ain't on social media.

Never really looked back after high school. I haven't to pretty much anyone since I left. The one exception was this dude that I used to play Tekken with all the time. Dude wound up becoming a big time drug dealer. He called me from prison one time just wanting to chop it up. Shit had be confused as hell because I hadn't spoken to him in years and didn't even know how he got my number.

Nah that’s bullshit, i ain’t wit that, Amazon gives a chance to moms and pops online stores to eat.

I went on Amazon to buy a car radio with a camera and apple play, got met with a ton of options, but I wanted to see some of em in person.

Went to Best Buy, went Walmart, went to Target, went to Autozone, Pepboys, Orilleys, and to two local shops.

Every one of them had the same exact shit in stock, every single one of them. Same 5 or six brands.

That there is bullshit b, Amazon doesn’t have a monopoly, Amazon is Amazon because it provides the most and best options..

I got a pair of white Air Force ones offa Amazon on one search for 110 when I can’t find them bitches no where, I bought 2 pairs to Reebok classics off that bitch for 70 when they 90 to 110 on Reebok’s own website and no where to be found in stores

And the brands of radio that those stores sold, only sold the kinds that you have to get professionally installed, trying to double dip in ya pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back