Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

The law is very, very, very clear: if you're seeking asylum in the US, you MUST come in through the correct port of entry meaning a proper border crossing point or airport. You can't run across the Rio Grande or through the desert in AZ, NM, or TX or through the wilderness to the north bordering Canada and expect asylym. The moment you come in through somewhere other than a port of entry, you're not an asylum seeker; you're an illegal immigrant.

Renner explained she had been on birth control for a decade prior to getting with the Charlotte Hornets forward ... but she decided to go off of it to have a child with Washington because she thought he "was my guy."

"I thought I was doin' it right," she said

1695855943092.gif

Last edited:

Renner explained she had been on birth control for a decade prior to getting with the Charlotte Hornets forward ... but she decided to go off of it to have a child with Washington because she thought he "was my guy."

View attachment 1184129

Mambo Sauce with some bbq spare ribs & shrimp fried rice will change your life. You’ll be blasting Chuck Brown in no time lol.

View attachment 1184129
35 is lower than what I was expecting

Lord have mercy.

redd-foxx-smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back