Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is 100% true, but I don't fully blame the people. It's the state of our society that has created this problem, and let's be real, our society is the way it is because of a bunch of old people that won't give up their power and influence. That and social media
Social media really is a cancer though. As someone who's not really on it, but aware of what goes down on it, I can really see how it poisons people's minds.
I always say this you can blame for the conditions but not your actions i think thats 90% true

And even more true in how one consumes or chooses what they consume and makes it an integral part of their being

In spite of what jackasses say the internet is real

Gas has skyrocketed smh my local arco has always been one of the cheapest for miles and now it’s finally hitting bs..$5.39 for regular. gtfoh. Heading to the off brand across the street for $4.79

Gas has skyrocketed smh my local arco has always been one of the cheapest for miles and now it’s finally hitting bs..$5.39 for regular. gtfoh. Heading to the off brand across the street for $4.79
The sad thing is that it's not just gas that the price has gone up high.

There’s a rogue jet flying over my city on auto pilot after the pilot ejected from it. And they say they don’t know where it is
I had just seen that
"The search-and-recovery efforts for the aircraft are ongoing, and we are thankful to the agencies assisting in this effort," Captain Joe Leitner, the spokesperson for the 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing, said. "The mishap is currently under investigation."

The jet was left in autopilot mode when the pilot ejected from the aircraft, Jeremy Huggins, a spokesman at Joint Base Charleston, said. Authorities believed there was a possibility that it could have remained airborne for some time, though as of noon Monday they were certain it was no longer flying.

The FAA did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The circumstances that prompted the pilot to eject from the aircraft were not immediately clear.

When asked whether the jet had crashed, Huggins said he was unable to elaborate. He promised, however, that more information would be forthcoming. Further questions to Joint Base Charleston were directed to the Marines, which said it could not provide "additional details to preserve the integrity of the investigatory process."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back