Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like, there used to be a time where you could support a family of 3 or four as a milk man or mail man. Where you didn’t need crazy money to own a house or a car. I ain’t saying the entirety of those times was great, but I am saying that during those times marriage made sense for a man.

It don’t make sense for a man no more. What it takes for a man to be the head of the household, a father and a partner. The world just asks to much of a man. You have to choose.

And women have been convinced that if they ain’t your number one choice after god. There’s a man out there that will make them that. Once shit get comfortable, they feel entitled to more.

They don’t feel entitled for them, themselves to accomplish more or obtain more, or grow more. They feel entitled to want more of you and from you. Like, you’re not allowed to be an individual no more. They are, but you ain’t, you belong to them. And because of that you owe it to them to keep them happy.

When they aren’t happy they never look at themselves and say maybe it’s something I’m doing that’s making myself unhappy, nah it’s something you are, or aren’t doing

Biggest story low key in the nfl that hasn’t taken shape yet. Washington got an offensive to match their defense now, and the KC can’t move the ball.

"riight" Time reveals all

This is a cooked era the most... vapid, materialistic, willfully ignorant, impressionable, drama addicted, "Influenced " hypocritical, low accountable, whiny attention starved mother lovers walkin the planet

Good morning 😃

denzel-washington-nah.gif

This is a cooked era the most... vapid, materialistic, willfully ignorant, impressionable, drama addicted, "Influenced " hypocritical, low accountable, whiny attention starved mother lovers walkin the planet

Good morning 😃

View attachment 1178048

I think this is 100% true, but I don't fully blame the people. It's the state of our society that has created this problem, and let's be real, our society is the way it is because of a bunch of old people that won't give up their power and influence. That and social media.

Social media really is a cancer though. As someone who's not really on it, but aware of what goes down on it, I can really see how it poisons people's minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back