Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
People’s sudden interest in them because it’s the cool thing and the team’s performance/staying power is two seperate things
Its nasty work honestly how everyone just became a fan overnight but at the same time i love the hype surrounding a black man so it is what it is.

Camron swag surfing on the sideline was totally unnecessary tho

Its nasty work honestly how everyone just became a fan overnight but at the same time i love the hype surrounding a black man so it is what it is.

Camron swag surfing on the sideline was totally unnecessary tho
It’s cool

My timeline was going crazy last night lol

The same timeline that was going crazy for Lewis hamilton last year out of nowhere

It’s the cool thing right now

I beg you niggas not to eat no burgers tmrw no matter the price.

We shouldn't be eating that shit anyway but don't do it tmrw. Resist.
Cat I know that used to be a hells angel. Did time for a mission they sent him on, and then he did time again for pushing weight while moving around with the solicitors daughters. So he was super black balled in the state when we got out.

I say that to say that he only place that would hire him when he got out was a slaughterhouse. He said they had autistic rednecks that would get fired for fucking the cattle, and that Wendy’s and Taco Bell specifically.

Had a deal with the slaughter house that they didn’t want any beef from a healthy steer, they only bought the beef from the most sickly, weak, and abscess filled cows.

Said after he saw that he swore off fastfood, dude vegan now.

Cat I know that used to be a hells angel. Did time for a mission they sent him on, and then he did time again for pushing weight while moving around with the solicitors daughters. So he was super black balled in the state when we got out.

I say that to say that he only place that would hire him when he got out was a slaughterhouse. He said they had autistic rednecks that would get fired for fucking the cattle, and that Wendy’s and Taco Bell specifically.

Had a deal with the slaughter house that they didn’t want any beef from a healthy steer, they only bought the beef from the most sickly, weak, and abscess filled cows.

Said after he saw that he swore off fastfood, dude vegan now.
I mean if they didn’t cum it’s all good right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back