Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say that?
Because I have students who weren’t taught shit last year. So I have those gaps to close. I have an autistic student who pretty much needs a lot of attention. I have a student that cries every damn day literally. Then I have students who are so advanced. It’s a struggle trying to meet all of their needs every damn day with so many students on different levels.

Because I have students who weren’t taught shit last year. So I have those gaps to close. I have an autistic student who pretty much needs a lot of attention. I have a student that cries every damn day literally. Then I have students who are so advanced. It’s a struggle trying to meet all of their needs every damn day with so many students on different levels.
Would you rather teach g.a.t.e students?

See I’m already irritated because I know tomorrow morning this little boy is gonna cry at least twice.

Yo son. This Plato app fiyahhhhh

I dare you punks to challenge me on spades, chess, uno, or whatever yo

3a2bc16af023e2f80296f8e945d83d1018dacb36.jpg

White people want us to stop talking about slavery but have been wanting us to acknowledge 9/11 ever since it happened

Disney ain’t shit.

They pushing folks to buy the ESPN and at the same time trying to overcharge folks on cable. They asking for so much and trying to get folks away from cable at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back