Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
January - new freezing as fuck cold year.
- new year new me, nope you fuck up Jan 2nd
MLK jr day and it’s just McDonald’s fast food shit

February - Black history Freezing as fuck month
Just niggas doing more nigga shit
Valentine’s Day, just more divorce and baby scares
Groundhog Day >>> 9/11

March - fuck cold hot/ hot cold month
Dont nobody celebrate that leprechaun BS
Either harsh final snow storm or Harsh rain storm
It’s Spring Bitch

April - Muthafucking Fool Day
Time goes forward
Easter bunny
Hotep niggas want to tell you how to live and not celebrate this and that, fuck you, and pass the muthafucking ham
Taxes, don’t forget to do your taxes
Rain all damn month

May - MARVEL MOVIE MONTH
oh marvel movies pop up all year, but May is their big month for whatever movie
Memorial Day is that start of the summer
Happy Mother’s Day, Tupac cares if don’t nobody else care

June - Gay month
It was black history music month
Nope back to Fleece Johnson ass mutha fuckas
I don’t see the cute lesbians, just them ugly dry 45+ flat chested ones that are really 25.
Father’s Day, no one celebrates it, just women mad they baby daddy ain’t shit and they want some notoriety. But that don’t mean you have to be mean to the good men.
Juneteenth and shit
Summer time

July - HOT AS FUCK
Stevie wonder wasn’t lying, sweaty as month
Hotep and other blacky black mutha fuckas get mad at 4th of July. Fuck you, we still going to pop firecrackers on the 3rd and 5th while eating hot dogs.
Also niggas going firework crazy from Memorial Day until Halloween.
Drought month and we need some rain

August - Hot as shit
Not as hot as July but that shit kicks up and slows down
My birth month
No holidays
Kids enjoying their last month of vacation
Movie theaters start going scary movie crazy

September - GET YO KIDS OUT THE HOUSE
Go and learn some shit you going to forget in 2 hours
Starting to get cool
Rain, rain, rain, it’s Hurricane season
New season of this and that TV shows
Fall, don’t call it Autumn trying to be all high and mighty
It starts to get dark early
PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON SON

October - Hot / Cold month
October and March always feels the same to me
Except October it becomes colder
Halloween, kids just want to be their favorite heroes and princess. Fuck that gay shit you see online, I don’t see it in real life. Boys still want to be Batman & Spider-Man. Girls want to Cinderella and Belle with big dresses.
Gangs start going nuts around GOOSIE NIGHT/ Mischief night/ Prank Night OCT 30th. Fucking egg my cousins neighbor house and cut her flowers. This was a long time ago when I was 7/8, I ain’t never forget that shit

November - CHRISTMAS
Yeah it’s Christmas for 61 days, lmfao. Shit I see some people put up Christmas trees on or a little before Halloween, wtf.
Daylight saving times going back an hour
Getting colder and colder
It’s the family season type holidays now.
Trees are multi colored and or nude with no leaves.
Thanksgiving / Turkey time
Hotep niggas shut the fuck up, I want my turkey. We know it’s a horrible holiday, but every celebrates it.
Walmart open for 72hrs straight, some dies from getting trampled trying to grab a toy. Black Friday is the craziest day. No Hotep niggas explaining shit that day.
Cyber HACK Monday, everything is fucking sold out all damn day. I hate all y’all hacking ass mutha fuckas. Can’t get sneakers, video games, electric tooth brush, because all you bitch ass punk ass hackers

December - Christmas
The holiday everyone hates and loves. If you don’t celebrate it that’s okay. If you HOTEP ASS NIGGAS about to breakdown some shit, leave me the fuck alone. Santa ain’t real but the gift of giving is and it’s a beautiful thing. It’s probably going to be a green Christmas. We have like 8 green Christmas and two white Christmas per decade, lmfao. People want to change and say next year is my year and I’m going to do this and that and blah blah blah and YOU AINT DOING SHIT! You about to be the same lazy ass piece of shit you was all year

Fuck it’s 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back