Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Songwriters for singers get way more flowers than rappers who write every hit they make. Songwriting for singers is actually much easier because its less bars

Facts. On top of that songwriters for singers don't have to commit to rhyme schemes or worry about the singer having to ride the beat since singers have more leeway to stretch lyrics out to fit the melody. A good rap songwriter is almost always better than a good singing songwriter.

Seent this story of a church burning down and the only thing that stood after the massive fire was a huge cross. What a dick move, right?

Imagine how many people put tithes into that church , people who work there, people in the community gone be seeking somewhere to come together.

All that to show that you exist, coulda just cure grandpas strokes, but you chose to flex on niggaz

They was talking like the other chick bumped her and made her fall. But I think she was over stretching her stride but she ran a good one
That white girl was striking, she's fast af and I don't think the black girl would have caught her if they were the same size.
She caught up due to her size and bigger strides...with that said she didn't bump her, the white girl got shook and scrubbed

@KingBlafy

giphy-downsized-large.gif

On my digital scale I weigh 214
On my regular scale I weigh 210
The regular scale I like the most because when I put a 5lbs plate on it l, it says 5lbs

I know I need to tone up and get in shape, I been skinny fat for like 10+ years. Some weeks I’m lazy, some weeks I’m extremely motivated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back