Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last handful of years you've heard this narrative of vote like black women blah blah blah .. its been a concerted effort to separate/differentiate between black women and black men's vote as if we dont vote in lock step there has been a marginal..lurch to the right.. which is still too much....

Its just wild to see so many people give this life its an erasure and falsehood that doesn't get talked about.

I know we say the internet isn’t real but, I swear the only women that are into video games, deep dives into movies with filmography knowledge, or just the love for hobbies that don’t include their own esthetics, only exist on the internet.

Or it might just be my city ion know. I’ve never met a woman outside of the internet that’s actually into something that wasn’t fashion or drama. Or even like a sports chick that’s into fantasy football and knows unknown players names.

A chick say to me that she gotta sit her defense this week cause they play the ravens this week and Ronne Stanley does a consistently good job against Von Miller

I swear I’d nut in my pants on the fucking spot
I really think it’s just a movie fantasy trope that is marketed towards men. Now it’s on YouTube, IG, TikTok, twitter, etc like it’s normal and every where. Unless you go to some Comic con/ video game con, you probably won’t meet that lady. Or you can date any woman and see if she will join in on your hobbies. I don’t know how much my cousin’s girlfriend liked basketball and boxing before, but she loves it. I never heard any girl talk about sports unless they are with their boyfriend. Sometimes they mention a guy they like on the team.

Actually talking about the sport

Tennis - maybe
Track - maybe
Fighting - nope
Basketball - only the lesbians
Gymnastics- maybe
Football - maybe, but they are close with their dad
Golf - nope

I really think it’s just a movie fantasy trope that is marketed towards men. Now it’s on YouTube, IG, TikTok, twitter, etc like it’s normal and every where. Unless you go to some Comic con/ video game con, you probably won’t meet that lady. Or you can date any woman and see if she will join in on your hobbies. I don’t know how much my cousin’s girlfriend liked basketball and boxing before, but she loves it. I never heard any girl talk about sports unless they are with their boyfriend. Sometimes they mention a guy they like on the team.

Actually talking about the sport

Tennis - maybe
Track - maybe
Fighting - nope
Basketball - only the lesbians
Gymnastics- maybe
Football - maybe, but they are close with their dad
Golf - nope
Lol..nah Ive known a good bit a women that play bball that aren’t lesbian.

Lol.. there was this one chick in Jersey, she was built like a thin short guy. But she had the face of a young girl. Did herself a disservice by having a short fro that she kept curly.

She took the ball everywhere she went and always dressed like she was ready to hit the court, at the same time she was mad girly.

Lol, we used to call her nigga bitch..lol, I swear I want the one who made up the name and for a while I was hesitant to call her that. One of the older guys used to come around and be like, where that lil nigga bitch at?

:hahaha:

And we died laughing and ask him why he ask it like that. He said the first time he met her he had to ask his self, is that a Nigga or a bitch, but something about her made him wanna fuck so he just started calling her nigga bitch

Years later, that’s mad sus as I write it. She used to keep her ball fully pumped up and it sounded like helium was in that bitch. We used to hear that ball from around the corner and go, here come Nigga bitch

Lol..nah Ive known a good bit a women that play bball that aren’t lesbian.

Lol.. there was this one chick in Jersey, she was built like a thin short guy. But she had the face of a young girl. Did herself a disservice by having a short fro that she kept curly.

She took the ball everywhere she went and always dressed like she was ready to hit the court, at the same time she was mad girly.

Lol, we used to call her nigga bitch..lol, I swear I want the one who made up the name and for a while I was hesitant to call her that. One of the older guys used to come around and be like, where that lil nigga bitch at?

:hahaha:

And we died laughing and ask him why he ask it like that. He said the first time he met her he had to ask his self, is that a Nigga or a bitch, but something about her made him wanna fuck so he just started calling her nigga bitch

Years later, that’s mad sus as I write it. She used to keep her ball fully pumped up and it sounded like helium was in that bitch. We used to hear that ball from around the corner and go, here come Nigga bitch
I think you just proved my point, lmfao

But outside of High school and college, have you met women really into sports, video games, and other stuff usually for men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back