Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I want it truly anonymous. where Not even the mods/admin know who posted the response. I'm sick of niggas acting holier than thou😂

just go on that one site and make a account where ppl can submit anonymous shit to it

i 4got the name but niggas used it on the IC all the time when they wanted to expose some shit anonymously

Sup wit all these podcasts wit dudes yelling at each other? The shit that get me tho is that you’d think they’d reserve the yelling for shit that’s worth yelling about. Mufuckas get to yelling at each other cause someone said a certain line a clothes was dope or a certain restaurant is bad. It be stupid shit they yelling about. Why you so passionate about stupid shit?

Sup wit all these podcasts wit dudes yelling at each other? The shit that get me tho is that you’d think they’d reserve the yelling for shit that’s worth yelling about. Mufuckas get to yelling at each other cause someone said a certain line a clothes was dope or a certain restaurant is bad. It be stupid shit they yelling about. Why you so passionate about stupid shit?
No different when people debate with their friends or family. Only difference is that there is no camera. When my fam get together, there are a few strong personalities that will end up yelling their point. The usual suspects but at the end of it all, it's love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back