Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
we gon act like people havent mistaken phones for guns before? aite
Why would you want to have a bunch of teens on your block who you don’t recognize with maybe a gun to shoot someone on also on your block? lol

If you looking at them out the window pull something from their waist not their pocket and they don’t hold it like a phone why would you still wonder if it’s a phone? Lol

Why would you want to have a bunch of teens on your block who you don’t recognize with maybe a gun to shoot someone on also on your block? lol

If you looking at them out the window pull something from their waist not their pocket and they don’t hold it like a phone why would you still wonder if it’s a phone? Lol

Maybe I keep monitoring the situation until im absolutely sure so I dont risk my life or theirs by calling the cops prematurely.

Maybe I just mind my fuckin business instead of assuming shit about people I dont know.

we gon act like people havent mistaken phones for guns before? aite

Oh no, it was definitely a gun, I just couldn't tell if it was real or fake. It didn't have that orange safety cap on it that would let you know it's fake but those are easy to take off.

Maybe I keep monitoring the situation until im absolutely sure so I dont risk my life or theirs by calling the cops prematurely.

Maybe I just mind my fuckin business instead of assuming shit about people I dont know.

This is what I'm thinking, however my son's room overlooks my driveway and young dude was standing right at the end of it with the joint out when I pulled up.

See, if it's real that's a serious problem 'cause he's careless with it (let alone entirely too damned young to even look at it). Drop it and have it misfire or have him accidentally pull the trigger and shoot my crib where my son is at or someone else's and you got a far worse problem on your hands.

Oh no, it was definitely a gun, I just couldn't tell if it was real or fake. It didn't have that orange safety cap on it that would let you know it's fake but those are easy to take off.

ah ok I wasnt sure from your initial post where you said it might be.

Do what you gotta do bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back