COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touchy topic
To personal
Don’t want to give out that girl that kept you *wink* turnt out *wink*

It’s all good fam
It’s all good

I seen dudes get into heated debates over their top 5 dead or alive rappers. Arguments and fights about to start, but chill it’s just your opinion over another

But shit

Top 5 Ass eating

I’m not ready for them wars
You would've been better off leading with your top five. But I have had salad tossed and that shit was amazing

lol Yo, that shit happens apparently.

One of my homeboys said he was chilling with this dike that's cool with. He said they was kicking it at the crib alone and got drunker than usual. The chick said she never gave head before and wondered what it was like, so he let her do it.

I asked him how it was. That niggas said "That was the first time I ever got head and spent the whole time feeling like I was the bitch."

Ayo... Let's say one of y'all spotted some young kids on your block wandering the street and one of them keeps pullin out what appears to be a very real gun out of his waistband and waving it around. You callin' the cops or nah? The kids can't be more than 13-14 years old.

Ayo... Let's say one of y'all spotted some young kids on your block wandering the street and one of them keeps pullin out what appears to be a very real gun out of his waistband and waving it around. You callin' the cops or nah? The kids can't be more than 13-14 years old.
Why would I not call the cops?

Get these animals out of my streets

Why would I not call the cops?

Get these animals out of my streets

New family moved in somewhere around the way. Lil muhfuckas was standing over in my driveway when I was pullin up and had it out, then tucked it when I pulled in. I'm about to get out and he was walking with his boys or whatever and kept pullin it out. About 5 minutes later they're walking on the street in front of the house and they're passing it back and forth. My first mind was to call the county sheriff's but then I'm like "damn, what if he's stupid, pulls it on them and gets shot..." 'cause if I can't tell if it's real or not the cops damned sure won't be able to tell.

Hopefully this shit doesn't come back to bit me in the ass.

New family moved in somewhere around the way. Lil muhfuckas was standing over in my driveway when I was pullin up and had it out, then tucked it when I pulled in. I'm about to get out and he was walking with his boys or whatever and kept pullin it out. About 5 minutes later they're walking on the street in front of the house and they're passing it back and forth. My first mind was to call the county sheriff's but then I'm like "damn, what if he's stupid, pulls it on them and gets shot..." 'cause if I can't tell if it's real or not the cops damned sure won't be able to tell.

maybe talk to the parents/adults before callin the cops

I'm not trying to be funny but isn't that exactly how Tamir Rice got killed?

What if he's stupid? Seems like he's already hit that marker if he's on your driveway with it. On someone elses property with a gun is playing at Darwinism

Maybe talk with neighbors and ask around who the parents are if you really don't wanna involve the police yet. Thing about that is maybe someone else will end up calling if they see or even hear about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back