Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt Trump bury his parents or some shit on his golf course for this exact reason?
I dont know but there were holes in what the woman was saying. Or i should say missing details.

You cant just Bury a body in your backyard and get tax benefits. Gotta check your state and town rules. Have to dedicate that land to be exclusively used to bury the dead. Still have to get the body checked by a morgue. There is a lot that goes into it.

Also, never believe a person who says the government cant take shit from you. They can and have. Eminent domain exist

I dont know but there were holes in what the woman was saying. Or i should say missing details.

You cant just Bury a body in your backyard and get tax benefits. Gotta check your state and town rules. Have to dedicate that land to be exclusively used to bury the dead. Still have to get the body checked by a morgue. There is a lot that goes into it.

Also, never believe a person who says the government cant take shit from you. They can and have. Eminent domain exist
I ain't wanna be the one to say it

Shoutout to men who finessed the system thats not designed for them to win but yeaa.. like I keep saying I knew at 17 that societal norms weren't for me. The message I got growing up is marriage and baby making can have severe consequences more often than not.

And I know a lot of y'all are married but to me it's insane to have to pay a penalty to break up with someone. For me the idea alimony and child support and baby mama drama nullified my desire to be anything more than a bachelor

She really could've kept this to herself. And potentially mess up her money
She definitely holding major cakes though
I think you started the infamous Mega thread that keeps the lights and the water pumping at ABW.

So with all the knowledge I say that to say this

IMG_9370.gif

Top five women (dead or alive) you would let toss your salad

And which dressing

Go…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back