Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. For him

I know it's entertainment for y'all but the niggas you see arguing with me over the course of these years have demons. That's always the common denominator
Last post from me about this because this should’ve been a PM

It’s clearly not entertainment for me since I took the both of you out of there to get the thread back on track.

If you think this, then don’t engage in a back and forth with them or put them on ignore

The common denominator is also you going back and forth with others. Not solely blaming you just saying you have a role in this too

I don’t mind it for a few posts but when I can see it’s not going to stop I’m going to intervene lol

Its what I get paid the big bucks for

With love,

- Sony Montana

Last post from me about this because this should’ve been a PM

It’s clearly not entertainment for me since I took the both of you out of there to get the thread back on track.

If you think this, then don’t engage in a back and forth with them or put them on ignore

The common denominator is also you going back and forth with others. Not solely blaming you just saying you have a role in this too

I don’t mind it for a few posts but when I can see it’s not going to stop I’m going to intervene lol

Its what I get paid the big bucks for

With love,

- Sony Montana
My og stalker liked this post, so yeah

This crackpot nigga is really trying to change the narrative. Hilarious.

Crybaby Karen ass nigga.

You wanna call people coons, democcrats, and all that other shit every time they post but when I take you off ignore and put my boot on your fraud as neck for shits and giggles you want to cry and beg to get me banned. Victim ass nigga.

Your true colors are showing you jive turkey ass nigga.

This crackpot nigga is really trying to change the narrative. Hilarious.

Crybaby Karen ass nigga.

You wanna call people coons, democcrats, and all that other shit every time they post but when I take you off ignore and put my boot on your fraud as neck for shits and giggles you want to cry and beg to get me banned. Victim ass nigga.

Your true colors are showing you jive turkey ass nigga

Look man, you're obviously hurting. Like Hellczar you have no problem letting the board know how hurt I made you

Let's put your misguided energy in the proper place

Your best friend killed himself without saying goodbye to you and you're obviously still reeling from that. Lets talk about it bruh, let's get that off your chest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back