Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I called to renew my Sirious subscription because the free trial ran out. They talking bout some 23.99 a month. That's not going to fly so they offered me a promotional package for much much cheaper but the Indian guy with a thick accent was really warning me that certain channels won't be included in this cheaper package... he was like
no-finger-wag.gif

you're not going to get the sports talk.... Howard Stern.... or fox news, just music channels.. im like...

nigga-kevin-hart.gif
Got the lifetime subscription and get all the stations as well.

To all the weed smokers, why do you do it?

Smoking weed is kinda dumb right? I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but the only negative repercussion from THC come from smoking. Edibles pretty much have no drawbacks unless you're abusing them, so why not just do them?

Smoking weed is kinda dumb right? I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but the only negative repercussion from THC come from smoking. Edibles pretty much have no drawbacks unless you're abusing them, so why not just do them?

Nigga what?

I had to read what you said many times to try to understand whatever you were tryna get across.

Smoking anything isn’t typically great for your lungs but some people feel the effects of the entire plant (not just thc) more when they smoke the flower. Cannibis isn’t just about THC content. There’s so many compounds, cannibinoids and flavonoids along with the thc that provides the overall experience. You strip most of that away when you consume edibles.

Hope that answers your question.

What happens when you go past your limits? You aren't guaranteed to come back whole.

lol I been there. I'm not a weed/THC dude so I fucked up trying to find my limit, but for pros that shouldn't be a problem right.

Nigga what?

I had to read what you said many times to try to understand whatever you were tryna get across.

Smoking anything isn’t typically great for your lungs but some people feel the effects of the entire plant (not just thc) more when they smoke the flower. Cannibis isn’t just about THC content. There’s so many compounds, cannibinoids and flavonoids along with the thc that provides the overall experience. You strip most of that away when you consume edibles.

Hope that answers your question.

I'm not really sure what was confusing about what I said, but yeah I think you did answer my question. Are those extra compounds worth the negatives though? You can basically get some shit from the dispensary to mix in a drink and get you high with no long term damage.

I'm asking out of true ignorance. I hate smoke so I don't do it. Whenever I go to Cali I might get a THC drink or something like that. It's cool, I guess. I tjust makes me wonder why people even bother smoking if they have access to all options.

lol I been there. I'm not a weed/THC dude so I fucked up trying to find my limit, but for pros that shouldn't be a problem right.

I'm not really sure what was confusing about what I said, but yeah I think you did answer my question. Are those extra compounds worth the negatives though? You can basically get some shit from the dispensary to mix in a drink and get you high with no long term damage.

I'm asking out of true ignorance. I hate smoke so I don't do it. Whenever I go to Cali I might get a THC drink or something like that. It's cool, I guess. I tjust makes me wonder why people even bother smoking if they have access to all options.

Because like I said, THC doesn’t tell the entire tale. It’s a diff type of high between smoking and edibles.

Some people can’t even process thc via edibles and it does nothing for them.

Because like I said, THC doesn’t tell the entire tale. It’s a diff type of high between smoking and edibles.

Some people can’t even process thc via edibles and it does nothing for them.

Oh ok, that make sense.

Weed is weird. Smoking did nothing for me. Drinking 50 mgs had me sitting in my hotel room feeling like I was on the Gravitron for an hour.

Ain't that much variation when it comes to drinking liquor. lol

Weed gives you a different kind of high compared to edibles. Edibles gives you a body high and last way longer. It also affects you differently . Some people I know who smoke dont like the feeling of an edible. They cant function the same as if they were just smoking.

Smoking weed is better than edibles for one and that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back