Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope channel on TT I follow.. armed rhymery..chick reminds me of Lauren hill. They ain’t got much on Spotify but they drop nice bops on here

So I called to renew my Sirious subscription because the free trial ran out. They talking bout some 23.99 a month. That's not going to fly so they offered me a promotional package for much much cheaper but the Indian guy with a thick accent was really warning me that certain channels won't be included in this cheaper package... he was like
no-finger-wag.gif

you're not going to get the sports talk.... Howard Stern.... or fox news, just music channels.. im like...

nigga-kevin-hart.gif
I legit thought Sirious went out of business

So I called to renew my Sirious subscription because the free trial ran out. They talking bout some 23.99 a month. That's not going to fly so they offered me a promotional package for much much cheaper but the Indian guy with a thick accent was really warning me that certain channels won't be included in this cheaper package... he was like
no-finger-wag.gif

you're not going to get the sports talk.... Howard Stern.... or fox news, just music channels.. im like...

nigga-kevin-hart.gif

I pay $8 a month for the music and entertainment package and that’s only because they wanted to charge me about $40 a month for it but that’s for reminding me because the price goes up next month and that means it’s time for them to beg me to stay for cheap!

I legit thought Sirious went out of business
Quite the opposite. Based on the channels I'm not getting anymore it's obvious a certain demographic is keep them afloat. All i need is music/black music channels, which are all amazing. 4 or 5 rap channels, a couple r&b and oldies channels. Moms loves riding with me cuz she hears shit she hasn't heard in 40 years on the Soultown channel.

I highly recommend Sirius satellite radio. I got my first year for free and now only paying $4.99 a month for the next 12 months. And this time next year I'll try to finesse another deal...

Quite the opposite. Based on the channels I'm not getting anymore it's obvious a certain demographic is keep them afloat. All i need is music/black music channels, which are all amazing. 4 or 5 rap channels, a couple r&b and oldies channels. Moms loves riding with me cuz she hears shit she hasn't heard in 40 years on the Soultown channel.

I highly recommend Sirius satellite radio. I got my first year for free and now only paying $4.99 a month for the next 12 months. And this time next year I'll try to finesse another deal...
I feel you.

I'm all about podcasts, audio books and 90s RnB playlists these days

I pay $8 a month for the music and entertainment package and that’s only because they wanted to charge me about $40 a month for it but that’s for reminding me because the price goes up next month and that means it’s time for them to beg me to stay for cheap!
If I were you I would tell them I know people were getting the same package as me for cheaper and I want that too

I seen lil bow wow childhandled by his bodyguards tryna to get him back to his bus at the Paramount. This was back when he was a teen sensation, the girls were zombies. I know it was very demoralizing for him to be carried like a baby and passed from person to person like that. We was only a little bit older than him and we were dying laughing cuz we couldn't fathom that shit happening to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back