Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so and when do you think it'll be uninhabitable?
You seeing these temperatures right now? Water is continuing to rise and because of the earth heating up category 5 won't be the max anymore. Some areas barely get rain as it is and this awesome government of ours still doesn't even acknowledge there's a climate crisis. The island of Manhattan is actually legitimately sinking little by little due to the weight of more buildings.

It's not worth the bandwidth b

Just know I've done A LOT of shit behind the scenes for some of y'all that y'all never knew was a thing
if they coming at me, they best know I’m coming for them

Drop the dime in the inbox if u not comfortable saying it in the open

You seeing these temperatures right now? Water is continuing to rise and because of the earth heating up category 5 won't be the max anymore. Some areas barely get rain as it is and this awesome government of ours still doesn't even acknowledge there's a climate crisis. The island of Manhattan is actually legitimately sinking little by little due to the weight of more buildings.
Just googled it. In 50 years it'll have sunk 4 inches

Water wont rise to those levels you see in the disaster movies

if they coming at me, they best know I’m coming for them

Drop the dime in the inbox if u not comfortable saying it in the open
Fam

They not here no more

If they are, they probably using an alias. I told you I clapped them for asking me that

Just googled it. In 50 years it'll have sunk 4 inches

Water wont rise to those levels you see in the disaster movies
I didn't mean it'll be like a movie it's just an example. Point is it's going to get worse. We'll see what happens though

I didn't mean it'll be like a movie it's just an example. Point is it's going to get worse. We'll see what happens though
Earth will ultimately be destroyed when the sun expands enough but that won't be for an extremely long time. There's also when the super volcanos finally erupt again like yellowstone. There are many different outcomes that will end it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back