Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand going through all that knowing you gonna stay one way or the other.

the drama.
You gotta understand it from my hood perspective. And this my legit last post.

If I come to a club all the time and you the owner or the bouncer or whatever. And when I’m at the club I become a known person in the club and I relax and really do my thing.

Then I find out that, at some point niggaz who just kick it there for the bitches be plotting on niggaz and came to club management and asked for the address affiliated with a niggaz debit card so they can back door them.

Then to hear that them niggaz not only ain’t alert me, they just said nah I don’t rock like that but still was letting them Niggaz in the club wit ill intentions and I’m moving around oblivious.

Nah bruv..nah

If I come to a club all the time and you the owner or the bouncer or whatever. And when I’m at the club I become a known person in the club and I relax and really do my thing.

Then I find out that, at some point niggaz who just kick it there for the bitches be plotting on niggaz and came to club management and asked for the address affiliated with a niggaz debit card so they can back door them.

Then to hear that them niggaz not only ain’t alert me, they just said nah I don’t rock like that but still was letting them Niggaz in the club wit ill intentions and I’m moving around oblivious.

Nah bruv..nah
He said he banned them for trying to get his IP. I guess you aint see that part, bruv.

Bye Mr. Drama.

Nah bruv..nah
Look into getting a vpn. Problem solved

I get a birthday invite that says you have to kick in 25 dollars a person

It’s not at a club or anything just a regular event space….

I’m really annoyed at this shit lol like shit like this was cool when we were teenagers or in our early 20s but niggas is 40 asking ppl to put in on the party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back