Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that wear slides in the public aren't equipped when shts get real
It’s amazing the amount of people that leave home nowadays with no expectation of anything going wrong. When we were kids the main thing your parents told you was make sure you are wearing clean underwear. Cause if some shit go down, at least you got some clean underwear on in the ER.

Now people leave the house in bonnets, slides, pajama pants, flip flops, be in the middle of the mall wit that shit on. And to top it off be the main ones starting shit.

I wouldn't get no work done being at home, I'll be on streaming services, be outside and doing all type of shit other than working. I would get fired.

I had a good 5+ year work from home run.. it was only a matter of time before they tried to get us back in.

lol lemme go see what indeed talkin bout

*starts looking for a exclusively wfh job*

cost savings, more productivity amongst other things but some folks are stuck in the old ways and hard headed
Yea so they'll go for the hybrid route and have you come in a few days a week instead of the entire week

They feel you need that physical interaction with your coworkers plus paying for the building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back