Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went down a rabbithole last night of watching youtube videos of the whole oblock tookaville situation (i've been avoiding it for years because the shit is mad depressing considering the age of all involved and how it was treated like a joke to everyone involved while it was going on. But I have some questions...

1) where the fuck were all these guns coming from that 13 year olds could easily get their hands on them?
2) these little psychos were snitching on themselves before and after committing murders and the police seemed to not give a shit at all. Where is the accountability for them?
3) why does my screen keep moving around as I type a reply and why do I go to the bottom of the damn page when I click a page number link?

So I went down a rabbithole last night of watching youtube videos of the whole oblock tookaville situation (i've been avoiding it for years because the shit is mad depressing considering the age of all involved and how it was treated like a joke to everyone involved while it was going on. But I have some questions...

1) where the fuck were all these guns coming from that 13 year olds could easily get their hands on them?
2) these little psychos were snitching on themselves before and after committing murders and the police seemed to not give a shit at all. Where is the accountability for them?
3) why does my screen keep moving around as I type a reply and why do I go to the bottom of the damn page when I click a page number link?
From Indiana and down south

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back