Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall ever watch an interview from someone you never looked out for before but when you heard their interview, you had a new found respect for them? Like, it could be actor, musician, artist, sports, etc. You may have not focused on that person for what ever reason but the interview put them in a different light for you.

I saw an interview with R-Truth (wwe wrestler) and he talked about hos early life. After listening, I had more respect for him. Its not that i hated him or anything but his gimmick didnt really interest me.

Yall ever watch an interview from someone you never looked out for before but when you heard their interview, you had a new found respect for them? Like, it could be actor, musician, artist, sports, etc. You may have not focused on that person for what ever reason but the interview put them in a different light for you.

I saw an interview with R-Truth (wwe wrestler) and he talked about hos early life. After listening, I had more respect for him. Its not that i hated him or anything but his gimmick didnt really interest me.
Yea, dude who play Paper Boi from Atlanta. He is definitely not even close to the character he plays. Made me respect his acting , started checking for other roles he plays.

This shit is cool, sometimes I go into threads now and i see who’s typing and i leave like that frog meme that @Dwayne posts. The action cracks me up every time

Instead of making this a thread, I’ll ask here.
What’s some little shit y’all s/o do that they might not know they do?

It was brought to my attention that I squint and scrunch my nose up a lot. I never noticed. .

Instead of making this a thread, I’ll ask here.
What’s some little shit y’all s/o do that they might not know they do?

It was brought to my attention that I squint and scrunch my nose up a lot. I never noticed. .
Mumble

Sleep against the wall

Also it’s weird but if I make any noise she won’t wake up but it I say her name (not even that loud) she’ll instantly wake up

Nothing too crazy though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back