Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Juneteenth still needs to be pushed to some American folk.

The white mans ice makes the drinks taste better

lol I don't want to hear none of ya'll whine about Juneteenth not being accepted by white Americans when ya'll complain about being wished a Happy Juneteenth by white Americans. Either you want the holiday to be mainstream or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

lol I don't want to hear none of ya'll whine about Juneteenth not being accepted by white Americans when ya'll complain about being wished a Happy Juneteenth by white Americans. Either you want the holiday to be mainstream or you don't. You can't have it both ways.
They the reason we celebrate it. Don’t wish me a happy Juneteenth, nigga say sorry.

Damn Bastids not really happy at our freedom.

That’s like Weinstein supporting metoo and the ladies not being so welcoming.

Last edited:
It's just weird to me because white people just say it black people. It's not like they wish each other a happy Juneteenth. It just screams "fake woke" to me.

It's just weird to me because white people just say it black people. It's not like they wish each other a happy Juneteenth. It just screams "fake woke" to me.

lol I get why it's weird. I was mostly joking. White people saying Happy Juneteenth is basically the same as them saying Happy "Day commemorating that time when we finally agreed to stop treating you all like livestock " Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back