Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently found that I am very attracted to women doing odd jobs for some reason. By "odd" I mean jobs that are usually done by men. I thought about that thread with the woman trucker arrested in Dubai.

A couple of months ago, I found a youtube channel by a woman trucker. She was really pretty. She had locs, soft voice, and didnt play the sexual role. She was just talking bout her trucker lifestyle. I was really attracted to her. I was never interested in a trucker's lifestyle but she made it seem interesting.
That’s what’s up.

Nothing wrong with it.

I can't get over how someone is basically in dude's face recording this ready to throw it online. How do people even deal with each other nowadays? That shit seems like a breach of trust.

Also, I get why dude is spazzing because I've seen people pull this shit before. The go to restaurants with big groups, order a bunch of shit, and then say everyone has to split the bill knowing they are going to basically come up off that. That's why I got a trusty app on my phone that let's you easily figure out what everyone owes.

I'm cool with paying for the guest of honor's meal, but I ain't about to pay for other random people's alcohol and food because they're trying to be sneaky.

Might be time to start shopping in Florida again.

Insurance companies leaving will make the market drop.

But we all know what they know what they doing

I can't get over how someone is basically in dude's face recording this ready to throw it online. How do people even deal with each other nowadays? That shit seems like a breach of trust.

Also, I get why dude is spazzing because I've seen people pull this shit before. The go to restaurants with big groups, order a bunch of shit, and then say everyone has to split the bill knowing they are going to basically come up off that. That's why I got a trusty app on my phone that let's you easily figure out what everyone owes.

I'm cool with paying for the guest of honor's meal, but I ain't about to pay for other random people's alcohol and food because they're trying to be sneaky.
Shiiiiiiiit. Ain’t that the truth.

I let niggas order all they shit and be like separate check .

Now if you ordering like you ain’t got bread , I got you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back