Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently found that I am very attracted to women doing odd jobs for some reason. By "odd" I mean jobs that are usually done by men. I thought about that thread with the woman trucker arrested in Dubai.

A couple of months ago, I found a youtube channel by a woman trucker. She was really pretty. She had locs, soft voice, and didnt play the sexual role. She was just talking bout her trucker lifestyle. I was really attracted to her. I was never interested in a trucker's lifestyle but she made it seem interesting.

I recently found that I am very attracted to women doing odd jobs for some reason. By "odd" I mean jobs that are usually done by men. I thought about that thread with the woman trucker arrested in Dubai.

A couple of months ago, I found a youtube channel by a woman trucker. She was really pretty. She had locs, soft voice, and didnt play the sexual role. She was just talking bout her trucker lifestyle. I was really attracted to her. I was never interested in a trucker's lifestyle but she made it seem interesting.
You like seeing women construction workers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back