Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wild to see some of these older actors in some of their earlier work that you didnt know about. That dude from blacklist, james spader, was in a episode of Seinfeld I was watching. Dude was younger and had hair. Dont know why that was funny. I havent see much of his stuff.

It's wild to see some of these older actors in some of their earlier work that you didnt know about. That dude from blacklist, james spader, was in a episode of Seinfeld I was watching. Dude was younger and had hair. Dont know why that was funny. I havent see much of his stuff.
How you feel about the blacklist?

Sanaa Latham was in an episode of Family Matters when she played a horrible college student who was part of a sorority that got dates with nerds for a dance and her date was Urkel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back