Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't all these artists nowadays essentially "industry plants"?

Been thinking for a hard long while about other Entertainers in other entertainment and wonder who are the industry plants their. It’s always music, always this and that person in MUSIC is a plant.

Film
Who are the planted actors, writers, directors

Fashion
Who are the planted models and designers

Sports
Are their planted athletes, recruiters, and coaches

Video games
Planted designers and companies

Been thinking for a hard long while about other Entertainers in other entertainment and wonder who are the industry plants their. It’s always music, always this and that person in MUSIC is a plant.

Film

Fashion

Sports

Video games
This makes no sense for obvious reasons

I appreciate you trying to engage instead of trolling fr @KingBlafy

I think in film, TV etc there's definitely imaging and programming agendas as opposed to the artist in music.
Yes I agree

But who are they?

It’s so blatantly out there for musicians, but everyone else I’m wondering who

I mean how long you want mfs to stay in jail for fraud really?
You serious?

Why we cutting time in Becky who defrauded billions and faked results?

How much time you gonna get for missing taxes?

As a black business owner who has to constantly prove his worth and this bitch could skate around regulations cuz she white…..I’m highly offended and think they should lock her under the jail.

Wow that’s great disciple, I wish I had that

I don’t really eat red meat, mostly chicken. But this year I was like fuck it, I had hamburgers and shredded steak with rice a couple of times. But I mostly eat chicken, turkey, and fish as far as meat

1. Are you a vegan or just no to red meat?

2. What made you stay away from red meat?

3. That many years you probably don’t even think about it
Yea every once in while if i crave a burger ill get a beyond burger but im not a vegan. Maybe eventually but I originally started the journey as pescatarian and held strong for years until my daughter was born few years ago and i slipped back into chicken and sometimes turkey due to convenience which i regret because its been way harder to stop this 2nd time lol.

Actually really want to get back off it now with all this news of approval of fake chicken etc.

Film

Fashion

Sports

Video games
Film and fashion have the “casting couch” which would be the industry plant due to well…casting couch activities. Some of our favorite actors/actresses have some wild tapes in the tuck

You serious?

Why we cutting time in Becky who defrauded billions and faked results?

How much time you gonna get for missing taxes?

As a black business owner who has to constantly prove his worth and this bitch could skate around regulations cuz she white…..I’m highly offended and think they should lock her under the jail.
I'm not making it racy. You do the crime you should be prepared to do the time. I'm just saying the time for fraud could be lighter. White privilege isn't what's she supposed to do not accept and stay in jail her full sentence?

I'm just looking at it from the aspect of crime vs penalty. I'm pro death penalty when it comes to murder or felony manslaughter. I believe if you take a life you owe a life (yes there are extenuating circumstances that should be taken into account fuck off)

But I don't believe you should sit in a cell for decades for stealing or fraud. Take the shit back, leave em with what they started with and let em sit in a cell for a bit and think about it for a year or a few depending on the crime.

She got off early. Did anyone get harmed when she committed her crimes? Was she doing her time without incident? Then shit let her go. Would you not want that for a black person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back