Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these Fleece videos are powerful.

In this one he's talking about the youngest person in Kentucky to be executed (a 13yr old black girl), who stood up for her mother by killing the white man who raped her:

Some of these Fleece videos are powerful.

In this one he's talking about the youngest person in Kentucky to be executed (a 13yr old black girl), who stood up for her mother by killing the white man who raped her:

Most won’t check it out cuz…bruh takes booties.
But that don’t mean he doesn’t have things that can be built on.

I’m just not going to be around him. I don’t even want to text the nigga. Only email from a burner acct.😂😂😂🤨😂

is that the rapsody joint or were you just fuckin around? I give you shit for spamming occasionally but I do check some of them from time to time to support even if it aint really my cup of tea
Na its not her… its my guy Rasta Slimey from Raleigh.

Im fuckin around till im not. She WILL come thru eventually. Along with a few others i have on the list.

Na its not her… its my guy Rasta Slimey from Raleigh.

Im fuckin around till im not. She WILL come thru eventually. Along with a few others i have on the list.

bet that. Do ya thing bruh.

I say we leave @Big Lurko alone at this point and turn our attention to @deadeye obsession with posting this booty nigga youtube videos like its something we give a fuck about.

enough is enough nigga

Why everybody got those new Hondas with the nice spiral rims???

Shit gets me every time, I'll be like oh that's nii...aww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back