Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam these niggas dont care man lol . Its just the fact that niggas so opinionated bout my reaction to dwayne but never have said anything positive when i post content.

Its funny. Im at 36 and niggas have said something negative here every drop.
I feel you. Just gotta know Shiz don't be on the same shit Beta be on. We know Beta full of shit and go show it every chance. The other folks that give you shit is probably just misguided admiration.

Early this morning I was working out and wanted to look up some exercise on YouTube. YouTube going ham on fast food ads as I’m looking for exercise. Pizza Hut, Wing Stop, BURGER KING, just popping up harder and harder. Grabs napkin, they ain’t shit

i understand that i was more so saying the pic itself wasnt meaningful to repost here and why i didnt feel the need to. again @Dwayne the homie so I apologized since he was genuinely showin love.

I dont care to post pics of personal life here much any more so yes i thought it was weird to see that being posted here before any other content i got.
That’s what’s up. Understood.

I salut you for apologizing. That’s man shit.

I think it’s a valuable lesson in all this.

Why don’t we give each other grace first and why is it so hard to apologize to another black man.

And fellas please always use professional tones when it comes to your brand or business. If something is unclear, get clarity first. Don’t just react off of what you think was said or did.

At least it’s settled.

I have no more to say about it.

I got a problem accepting love too
Sadly most black men do. We tend to always think a night up to something without acknowledging that “those” niggas that WAS up to something should represent all black people or we was in an environment not conducive of how we move.

But why do you have a problem with it.
Cuz me, imma force ya to love me no rkelly😂😂😂

Hey Lurk, you hater of the year 4 years in a row.... The kinda energy you putting out into the world got you projecting negativity....

We ain't you.... it might be jokes sometimes... But niggaz happy you got something... I'd be low-key proud as fuck too if your goofy ass just popped up randomly in my timeline from someone sharing it...

But given your reaction.... My comment now will be

"Oh shit, look at my son"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back