Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they'd give them the number and walk off and then text the situation. Idk, that don't seem too bad?
Huh
Lol im trying to chill cuz this is stupid but yall want this to be a thing. A supporter? For reposting a pic of me freestyling at my homie event? Literally nothing to do about my platform.

Fam, ever since i started posting my platform niggas here been giving weird energy here for whatever personal reason they got for me. It’s probably just a fun troll so it doesn’t bother me but niggas either don’t acknowledge it,say im spamming, say so n so wack, now im fuckin the chicks etc.

So why am i not gonna feel weird about someone bringing a post from MY ig to here that i didnt even bring over here? A nigga who never reposted a freestyle, commented etc?

But im the dick. If he was genuinely showing love i apologized but yall acting like i jus shitted on him. What are we doing man?
didnt read bro … just do better next time

I remember watching his sentencing and hearing the impact statements. There's a conversation that needs to be had about accountability..

Bruh wasn’t in no altercation, he was a target.

Someone yelled “ get yo hand outta my pocket”
Then bruh got stabbed.

At the end of the day, the ark was supported. The page was followed. The brother shined light in your moment.

Be shocked at who and where but never say it’s weird.

Growing your brand may be supported by those you may think hate you….but it’s YOUR brand and any visibility brings more eyes.

Life is like a dive game, just don’t get mad at your support if it was positive.

I can't make a threads like that and get objective responses cuz the goody 2 shoes safe niggas here don’t like me

You would get better traffic as TS
And that’s so corny.

He made this so he must be trying to say that yet let a safe nigga make it or someone they dick ride then it’s cool.

High school clique ass niggas at 40.

I don’t care who makes the thread, I’m coming in firing

That’s crazy because Dwayne don’t be making jokes like that (especially about people personal lives)

I knew when he posted that he was genuinely showing you some love. He probably didn’t expect to see you on IG and if it got to him it shows the positive work you been putting in

Black man was trying to say I see you my G

Annnnddd we’re back to my original statement lol lurk insecure

Idk why people always wanna dodge being insecure it’s not always such a negative thing

This is Sony Montana reporting live at 8 am again. 😎
It depends on the pic but I feel you
Me and him are mutuals on IG but the list wasn’t even from his page it was from another page don’t follow that popped up on my feed. I was like that’s cool.

I didn’t post anything from his account.

But you show love and this what happens. Dudes get weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back