Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Let me rephrase that, my boy. I got a thing for Dascha Polanco...not Daya.
I can’t even hold you though, the chick that broke into dude house and got in his tub. I didn’t understand why she was doing that, then they showed that she was a delusional stalker and that shit low key turned me.

That show old but it’s really good.
Yea it’s dope, I was gone watch it before but I seen the first episode a while ago on Netflix and within 20 minutes of the shit starting a black woman was in the shower singing a negro spiritual, and I was like Nope…I see where this gone go.

But recently..my background noise show got boring. So I figured I’d try something new. Aye Kandy, I been listening to Reggaeton, that shit knock. I just been trying to do and indulge in different shit and I’m liking it all so far.

You know what fuck it I got a thread idea you chumps better show up. If y'all got that much energy to be in those threads.......
Yeah it will be about Africa, God, history and Archaeology..... You got damn heathens

Word 😑

She confessed to her mom last night that at some point she put mirolax in the tea. At first I’m like she talking bout just her cup but she did it in the pitcher. And I guess she felt guilty about it. I mean she can be sneaky but that’s a jackass level prank.
Miralax is not a laxative but is good for bm. Better be glad she didn't get her hands on that magnesium citrate. Everybody would've stayed home that day

Yea it’s dope, I was gone watch it before but I seen the first episode a while ago on Netflix and within 20 minutes of the shit starting a black woman was in the shower singing a negro spiritual, and I was like Nope…I see where this gone go.

But recently..my background noise show got boring. So I figured I’d try something new. Aye Kandy, I been listening to Reggaeton, that shit knock. I just been trying to do and indulge in different shit and I’m liking it all so far.
Keep it up! That’s what life is about…new experiences.

Shoutout to Sion he always said the gay thread do crazy numbers
Oh yeah he did say some shit like that
That's why I gotta rain down fire & brimstone on these Sodomites.

I'm cooking up a thread right now God.

I gotta balance the forum out with some spiritual miracle metaphysical philosophies God

yah mean?

She confessed to her mom last night that at some point she put mirolax in the tea. At first I’m like she talking bout just her cup but she did it in the pitcher. And I guess she felt guilty about it. I mean she can be sneaky but that’s a jackass level prank.
I see she learned from her dad how to sully a drinking experience for the masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back