Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good.
Bro I think I’m on the second season, and the chick that got pregnant by the C.O got the nerve to blame the C.O for what happened to Mendez and she talking bout she want dude to profess his love to her in public. Meanwhile Mendez does, she feel good by the shit and at the same time feel bad that he got locked up. Women so crazy bruh, lol..this shit musta been written by women cause they got how they think and act down to a Tee.

How you feel bad for getting a dude locked up but also wants the dude that loves you and the father of your kid to get locked up too. All for a gesture to feel special. I’m laughing and heated at the same fucking time. Goat shit, got me engaged

Bro I think I’m on the second season, and the chick that got pregnant by the C.O got the nerve to blame the C.O for what happened to Mendez and she talking bout she want dude to profess his love to her in public. Meanwhile Mendez does, she feel good by the shit and at the same time feel bad that he got locked up. Women so crazy bruh, lol..this shit musta been written by women cause they got how they think and act down to a Tee.

How you feel bad for getting a dude locked up but also wants the dude that loves you and the father of your kid to get locked up too. All for a gesture to feel special. I’m laughing and heated at the same fucking time. Goat shit, got me engaged

Ohhhh, I thought you had ran through the shit already. I now understand why you feel like it's 'great'. First few seasons legitimately were really great. I can't really remember when it shifted. And even then, it still was GOOD, just not GREAT.

I also got a little bit of a thing for Daya.

Ohhhh, I thought you had ran through the shit already. I now understand why you feel like it's 'great'. First few seasons legitimately were really great. I can't really remember when it shifted. And even then, it still was GOOD, just not GREAT.

I also got a little bit of a thing for Daya.

Lol…oooh shit, that’s the one, nigga you ain’t shit liking that broad..lol, you see how she doing buddy? Let homie smash raw to set a trap to get him fired and locked up and when he get fired and locked up she feel away..lol..you like shiesty bitches..

The chick that run the Latino clique can get it tho

Lol…oooh shit, that’s the one, nigga you ain’t shit liking that broad..lol, you see how she doing buddy? Let homie smash raw to set a trap to get him fired and locked up and when he get fired and locked up she feel away..lol..you like shiesty bitches..

The chick that run the Latino clique can get it tho
Lol. Let me rephrase that, my boy. I got a thing for Dascha Polanco...not Daya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back