Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I met this dope young lady. She seemed out of place in the environment I met her. After a while everytime I seen her see seemed more and more out of place. Like something bright in a dark room. And the crazy thing is the first few times I met her she had this excitement in her eyes.

The first few times I attributed it to her spirit, that she was this bright excited beacon. It made her dope to me, it’s been so long since meet someone that’s like Quinta Brunson character in Abbot elementary. You just don’t met none jaded acting black women anymore. So that was dope.

After a while it hit me that the excitement I seen in her eyes when I would see her was just that she was excited to see me. Cause some shit had happened and all that shine rubbed off of shorty and I saw that she actually fit perfectly into the environment.

Shit man, I actually think she might be more of a wolf than the others cause she be the only one smiling around frowns.

Man, I met this dope young lady. She seemed out of place in the environment I met her. After a while everytime I seen her see seemed more and more out of place. Like something bright in a dark room. And the crazy thing is the first few times I met her she had this excitement in her eyes.

The first few times I attributed it to her spirit, that she was this bright excited beacon. It made her dope to me, it’s been so long since meet someone that’s like Quinta Brunson character in Abbot elementary. You just don’t met none jaded acting black women anymore. So that was dope.

After a while it hit me that the excitement I seen in her eyes when I would see her was just that she was excited to see me. Cause some shit had happened and all that shine rubbed off of shorty and I saw that she actually fit perfectly into the environment.

Shit man, I actually think she might be more of a wolf than the others cause she be the only one smiling around frowns.
Or just not as scarred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back