Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I really hate is when restaurants leave the tail on shrimp in a pasta. Once it is in a pasta, it is no longer a finger food. I know they do it for presentation but fuck that. I want the pasta and shrimp in my fork together. Dont want to have to bite the tail off. They take the shell off but leave the tail on. Shit is stupid. If you have a shrimp bowl/platter , then it is fine with the tail on.
Never had mussels or clams in their shell in pasta and soup? That happens a lot too lol

Well basically just heard a rumor that june 20th is our last day at work…

Im debating of just askn for the bad bitches #s in other departments because we getting canned

Don't do anything to fuck up any unemployment/severance benefits.

If that rumor is true, they're probably looking for other ways to cut costs too.

Does anyone think that someone like Leonardo DaVinci or Isaac Newton could figure out how a iPad worked and reverse engineer similar technology hundreds of years ago? That's basically what we're talking about when we say the US has alien spacecraft. If that's really true, you have the answer for why we haven't seen a big jump in our technical capability.

One thing I really hate is when restaurants leave the tail on shrimp in a pasta. Once it is in a pasta, it is no longer a finger food. I know they do it for presentation but fuck that. I want the pasta and shrimp in my fork together. Dont want to have to bite the tail off. They take the shell off but leave the tail on. Shit is stupid. If you have a shrimp bowl/platter , then it is fine with the tail on.
Just eat the tail. It won't kill you. Probably the only part of shrimp that actually has any positive nutrition.

Does anyone think that someone like Leonardo DaVinci or Isaac Newton could figure out how a iPad worked and reverse engineer similar technology hundreds of years ago? That's basically what we're talking about when we say the US has alien spacecraft. If that's really true, you have the answer for why we haven't seen a big jump in our technical capability.
1 because they don't have any alien craft.

But lets say they did... follow the money.

I can't stand it either.

When I cook shrimp I take the tails off so nobody has to use their fingers to eat it. It just makes fuckin sense. If it ain't cocktail shrimp for an appetizer, then there's no reason for the tail to be there.

1 because they don't have any alien craft.

But lets say they did... follow the money.

I'm skeptical too. It's just funny how in all the SciFi movies, we find an alien spacecraft, and some genius figures it out and starts making alien tech all over the place. That scenario is very very unlikely.

I'm skeptical too. It's just funny how in all the SciFi movies, we find an alien spacecraft, and some genius figures it out and starts making alien tech all over the place. That scenario is very very unlikely.

Aliens not traveling light years just to get caught up by one of these idiot politicians and their flunkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back