Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Rakim, Rakim is one of the most influential rappers in history.

Without Rakim ion think you get a Nas, Prodigy, Em, Biggie, 50, Pun, Big L, DMX, countless others.

But it’s time for bro to take his throne. Jordan still wear baggy jeans? Chuck still rocking the tank top and Daisy duke cut shorts wit the Fanny pack?

These dudes gotta transition to the next stage

It’s different for entertainers them old as rock stars still dress the same when performing
We better than them …tell you like my granny used to tell me when she expected more of me and I used to say..but but but them niggaz…you ain’t them niggaz, you better than them

I love Rakim, Rakim is one of the most influential rappers in history.

Without Rakim ion think you get a Nas, Prodigy, Em, Biggie, 50, Pun, Big L, DMX, countless others.

But it’s time for bro to take his throne. Jordan still wear baggy jeans? Chuck still rocking the tank top and Daisy duke cut shorts wit the Fanny pack?

These dudes gotta transition to the next stage
Next stage? Says who man?

Whose rules should they be living by?

Next stage? Says who man?

Whose rules should they be living by?
Our responsibility as stewards of us as black men, we all hold a significant level of responsibility to be the pinnacle of what role we currently play in life. What we see in society as of today is the result of a dereliction of that duty. Nobody saying it but fuck it ima say cause the shit need to be said.

Same people against that, are in the fucking dwade son is a tranny thread making the same point but the energy is directed at the wrong targets, it’s easier when that shit is directed at mufuckas you don’t like, like single black woman, white liberals, and government

Our responsibility as stewards of us as black men, we all hold a significant level of responsibility to be the pinnacle of what role we currently play in life. What we see in society as of today is the result of a dereliction of that duty. Nobody saying it but fuck it ima say cause the shit need to be said.

Same people against that, are in the fucking dwade son is a tranny thread making the same point but the energy is directed at the wrong targets, it’s easier when that shit is directly at mufuckas you don’t like, like single black woman, white liberals, and government

Ok uhh.. you kinda went left but bottom line is bruh, don't get so washed at your age that you forget hip hop aint something you just listen to on the radio on your way back and forth to work. Hip hop is a culture, hip hop is a lifestyle. You already know that. Why should they abandon their culture because they are older? And to satisfy who?..the insecure perhaps?

"riight"

Ok uhh.. you kinda went left but bottom line is bruh, don't get so washed at your age that you forget hip hop aint something you just listen to on the radio on your way back and forth to work. Hip hop is a culture, hip hop is a lifestyle. You already know that. Why should they abandon their culture because they are older? And to satisfy who? The insecure perhaps?

"riight"
Keep that energy

Fuck man, I’m hype, tonight at 9 a high level former intelligence employee is gonna do an interview with receipts about the government secretly having their hands on Alien tech.

What a time to be alive ..what a time to be down

When coochie holes is pink, and booty holes is brown

Fuck man, I’m hype, tonight at 9 a high level former intelligence employee is gonna do an interview with receipts about the government secretly having their hands on Alien tech.

What a time to be alive ..what a time to be down

When coochie holes is pink, and booty holes is brown
Where?

It’s taking me awhile lol

It feels weird when you’re the one going through it

Like I think earlier when I was at the gym I’m looking at some cute Asian girl and I’m like I wonder if I look like this old ass man to her lol
Wizzashed

I got a 24 year olds number at the lake on Saturday. Probably won't use it cause she looks high maintenance, but i keeps muh blade sharp

I miss read, they first released a new story preview of the actual interview. The interview is coming later

So far, other intelligence officials have come out to say dude legit, a few senators have come out to say dude legit, the DOD hasn’t realized a statement. The pentagon released a statement but it misdirected attention and didn’t disavow what dude is saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back