Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yā€™all ever stop and notice that the vast majority of kids 25 and younger, social media profiles and post look like Steve J and Joseline?

From the things they seem to care about and the way they view certain shit, itā€™s really from the smallest possible viewpoint. And I get that theyā€™re young, i get that.

Itā€™s just so strange that thereā€™s so much of one type of personality. Imagine if the vast majority of people were Elvis impersonators. Wouldnt that be unusually ridiculous?

Ion know man, I get that we are older so things will look different to us. But every day it just seems like society gets more and more unusually ridiculous.

I was listening to the radio the other day, heard a song from a 21 year old rapper..he said ā€œall my lifeā€..you mean all 21 years fam?

All that time? Think about what we know DMX been through up to the time that he was first heard on the radio. Youā€™re 21 and on a nationally syndicated radio station..all your life what?

Yā€™all ever stop and notice that the vast majority of kids 25 and younger, social media profiles and post look like Steve J and Joseline?

From the things they seem to care about and the way they view certain shit, itā€™s really from the smallest possible viewpoint. And I get that theyā€™re young, i get that.

Itā€™s just so strange that thereā€™s so much of one type of personality. Imagine if the vast majority of people were Elvis impersonators. Wouldnt that be unusually ridiculous?

Ion know man, I get that we are older so things will look different to us. But every day it just seems like society gets more and more unusually ridiculous.

I was listening to the radio the other day, heard a song from a 21 year old rapper..he said ā€œall my lifeā€..you mean all 21 years fam?

All that time? Think about what we know DMX been through up to the time that he was first heard on the radio. Youā€™re 21 and on a nationally syndicated radio station..all your life what?
Kids imitate and wanna be adults even earlier now

Thatā€™s why instead of going places and hanging out as teenagers they just go smoke and hang out

Lol..I was gonna say this in response to

this

Kids imitate and wanna be adults even earlier now

Thatā€™s why instead of going places and hanging out as teenagers they just go smoke and hang out

These kids idea of what an adult is, comes from adults who canā€™t stop being kids..shits weird

Where the adults at man..and the shit that pisses me off, is the niggaz that seem to carry themselves like adults, at least to some level of maturity. Be the dudes that do shit like create Blackish..it make it seem like being an actual adult is only for suckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back