Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie though, I woulda walked away. Big as that dude is, he was moving way to quickly in confined spaces. You don’t want to fight a big agile guy. You have absolutely no room for error. Over commit and next thing you know, you’re in a undertaker style choke slam. Then when you hit the ground, …lawd.

Growing up, my friend group was like South Park. One friend was like Cartman, fat, rude, spoiled only child kid. The other was like Kenny, poor amongst the poor. And our Cartman always clowned on our Kenny. So one day Cartman said the wrong thing in relation to Kenny’s mom. Something we all knew but didn’t ever say to em.

So Kenny gets off the school bus and Cartman goes to square up. Kenny makes a B line to a thick ass small piece of block wood and chucks it at Cartman head. It strikes him, his head starts gushing blood.

Cartman runs to his home, Kenny runs to his home at the flash like speed. Cartmans mom comes out the house yelling at all us kids screaming bout who hurt her baby.

And all I can remember thinking is…what made that nigga think he was gone get a fair fight? Nothing about Kenny said “I fight fair”

No lie though, I woulda walked away. Big as that dude is, he was moving way to quickly in confined spaces. You don’t want to fight a big agile guy. You have absolutely no room for error. Over commit and next thing you know, you’re in a undertaker style choke slam. Then when you hit the ground, …lawd.
Take out the legs

Take out the legs
And you go in incorrectly and end up wrapping low instead and he give you a Solomon Grundy style double hand chop to the back. Or, he is skilled and anticipates and gives you a knee to the jaw, added with your momentum knocks you the fuck out.

Nah fam, pepper spray that nigga and run

And you go in incorrectly and end up wrapping low instead and he give you a Solomon Grundy style double hand chop to the back. Or, he is skilled and anticipates and gives you a knee to the jaw, added with your momentum knocks you the fuck out.

Nah fam, pepper spray that nigga and run
Never go under a big guy..... Kick the fuck outta his legs while moving in a circular backwards motion....

Never go straight back, and do not make yourself easy to grab.

They got a good 15-30 seconds where they're dangerous as fuck..... But after that... They completely gassed.

If you can get them to trip or stumble while they trying to grab you... It's game over. They have no balance.

A little training would take you a long way bro. Boxing, BJJ, muay Thai, all those are easily accessible these days... And a great way to stay in shape for niggaz 35+

There's no reason to be afraid to fight someone cuz they bigger. Watch out for the ones who prolly carrying a weapon

Never go under a big guy..... Kick the fuck outta his legs while moving in a circular backwards motion....

They got a good 15-30 seconds where they're dangerous as fuck..... But after that... They completely gassed.

If you can get them to trip or stumble while they trying to grab you... It's game over. They have no balance.

A little training would take you a long way bro. Boxing, BJJ, muay Thai, all those are easily accessible these days... And a great way to stay in shape for niggaz 35+

There's no reason to be afraid to fight someone cuz they bigger. Watch out for the ones who prolly carrying a weapon
:hahaha:

Whatever you say Barry

I nohohank these niggaz

1684194091965.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back