Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's pizza, I don't order delivery. I always tip the pizza dude folding money in his hand; I don't do the electronic tipping shit.

Dine-in gets tipped based on service. Great service gets a great tip, bad service gets no tip and a complaint to the manager.
You've actually not tipped and complained to the manager? How often this happens for you?

You've actually not tipped and complained to the manager? How often this happens for you?

It's extremely rare. Last time was some years ago, waitress left us sitting there forever, didn't come back to check on us, we didn't get food until after several parties that were seated got theirs, never asked if we wanted our drinks refreshed or anything but I see her asking everyone else, and it ain't like we didn't stand out either, my wife was the only person in there in a bright pink wheelchair.

We complained to the manager and explained to him that our experience was the reason why we were not leaving a tip.

Tips are based on service. You can cook your own meal at home. But if you want to be waited on.... Tip the servers. I've seen servers who really bust their asses for their customers. And I've seen piss poor servers.

They earn what they get based on the work they put in.

Again if you don't agree with tipping either cook yourself, or get your shit to go. But if you sit down in a dining room.... Tip based on the service you get

It's extremely rare. Last time was some years ago, waitress left us sitting there forever, didn't come back to check on us, we didn't get food until after several parties that were seated got theirs, never asked if we wanted our drinks refreshed or anything but I see her asking everyone else, and it ain't like we didn't stand out either, my wife was the only person in there in a bright pink wheelchair.

We complained to the manager and explained to him that our experience was the reason why we were not leaving a tip.
I don't disagree with this.

My issue is the party of 6 that gets over $500 worth of food and drinks. Be mad rude to the people waiting on them. Then leave the table a complete mess and like $5.

That's inconsiderate as fuck and flat out disgusting

Screenshot_20230515_142929_Chrome.jpg

History of tipping in Murica

Bruh. Being waited on in general is some slave servant shit. Again if you disagree with the system don't sit your ass in a dining room and expect to be waited on by servants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back