Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
From having conversations with my younger cousins and their friends, to being a youth football coach going to these camps and talking with high school players, to being fully integrate it into the suburbs and TikTok

They really be complaining about shit I just shake my head at

They 17 and 18 made their parents got them a 2016 Honda Civic and not a Dodge Charger among a million other things I just can’t seem to understand why they are mad at

It’s getting comical

They kids no big deal

From having conversations with my younger cousins and their friends, to being a youth football coach going to these camps and talking with high school players, to being fully integrate it into the suburbs and TikTok

They really be complaining about shit I just shake my head at

They 17 and 18 made their parents got them a 2016 Honda Civic and not a Dodge Charger among a million other things I just can’t seem to understand why they are mad at

It’s getting comical

damn, we was just happy to have a car. Any fuckin car worked back in those days. Niggas would pile up into a lil ass Chevette or something and would good with it.

damn, we was just happy to have a car. Any fuckin car worked back in those days. Niggas would pile up into a lil ass Chevette or something and would good with it.

When my parents got me and my twin sister in 2001 a 2000 Honda Civic, I jumped on top of that car. I was that happy. Smh just having a car at 16 was major

Who said it was?

But it’s worse than before and it’s easy to see. Folks have it easier than anytime before and they are complaining about anything

How is it worse than before?

Most generations typically have it easier than the ones before dont they? Im sure our parents rolled their eyes at the shit we complained about as kids like their parents did to the shit they complained about as kids

The Greatest Generation – born 1901-1924​

The Silent Generation – born 1925-1945​

(My grandpa and grandma)

The Baby Boomer Generation – born 1946-1964​

(My mom, uncle, and aunt)

Generation X – born 1965-1979​

(My other aunts)

Millennials – born 1980-1994​

(Me, sister, and my cousins)

Generation Z – born 1995-2012​

(my other cousins)

Gen Alpha – born 2013 – 2025​

How is it worse than before?

Most generations typically have it easier than the ones before dont they? Im sure our parents rolled their eyes at the shit we complained about as kids like their parents did to the shit they complained about as kids
That's typically the goal isn't it? Give your kid(s) a better life than you had?

(My grandpa and grandma)

(My other aunts)

(my other cousins)

The memes of the generations are hilarious. It's always with boomers, millennials, and gen z complaining with gen x just not giving a fuck lol

The memes of the generations are hilarious. It's always with boomers, millennials, and gen z complaining with gen x just not giving a fuck lol

'cause we don't.

6662389_0.jpg

(My grandpa and grandma)

(My other aunts)

(my other cousins)

Biden is from the Silent Generation.

That shit is crazy to me

I bought Crunchy Cheetos and Dr Pepper because I really really wanted it

And I fucking regret it

Everything taste nasty
Everything taste fake
Everything taste like it has a small hint of toothpaste

I need to get away from soda

Cheetos I ain’t have since last Christmas

Water >>>>

I bought Crunchy Cheetos and Dr Pepper because I really really wanted it

And I fucking regret it

Everything taste nasty
Everything taste fake
Everything taste like it has a small hint of toothpaste

I need to get away from soda

Cheetos I ain’t have since last Christmas

Water >>>>

I got off pop back in Feb when I did keto for two weeks. Drank nothing but sparkling water and unsweetened teas. When I got off and tried a bottle of pop the shit was entirely too sweet. I can't really drink it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back