Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You left out the part about having to drink mad laxatives until you get to the brink of turning inside out.

There's also a bonus side effect that happens afterwards that they don't warn you about. I'm not sure if you want me to tell you.
Speak on it

Speak on it
So about a week or two after my little colonoscopy joint I felt like I was back up to speed and me and my old lady were doing what we do and and I nutted... but afterwards I felt this extra little gush come out and I looked down and it was red red vino on tap... blood just shooting out of my dick.

She screamed... I screamed.... I was about to cry because I thought I was dying - keep in mind this was a couple of weeks later so I didn't make the association and she was like "we need to look at web MD now!" and I was like "oh hell no" because I know how that shit works since I used to work for a web MD knockoff and their business model is to make you feel like you have EVERYTHING so you keep coming back for janky medical advice.

Anyway to make a long story short, what happened to me is a normal side effect but nobody warned me about it because our medical system is trash as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back