Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I literally made the meme of Pinky on my desktop and posted it here and only here. Some nigga took the same pic I used and added the exact same captions (pinky/big toe) but his own bootleg-ass janky lettering and done posted it up. Shit got posted here in the funny pic thread after mine.

You sure you created that cuz I saw that shit like 6 years ago

Damn I've been having trouble sleeping lately. Last night was the worst. I feel like a zombie

Best money I've spent towards my sleep is buying a hush weighted blanket last year. 10 minutes tucked under that thing and I'm out like a light everytime.

Best money I've spent towards my sleep is buying a hush weighted blanket last year. 10 minutes tucked under that thing and I'm out like a light everytime.
I think I have one but honestly not sure. I'll have to look into it because this is getting too much for me

I’m going to try this

Do it. Easily my best purchase of 2022.
Best thing about it is not even how fast it puts you down but how you feel when you wake up.

I have restless leg syndrome and didn't realize how much it was affecting my sleep until using the weighted blanket. Used to wake up tired. Now I wake up ready to go.

Hush Iced 2.0 Cooling Weighted Blanket | Original Luxury Weighted Blanket | 100% Bamboo Cover W/ Non-Toxic Glass Sand | Duvet Cover Included https://a.co/d/grrRku0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back